Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Joys

To me Sunday has an atmosphere all its own. It is special and unique. They are generally low key as we attend church, fix breakfast or lunch and then prepare for the up coming week. I love the warm feelings I have as I began my week singing, praying and sharing the Eucharist with family and friends. It brightens my soul and rejuvenates my spirit. God continues to bless our lives as we worship and pray. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we lived that celebration all week long? I pray we look into our hearts and rejoice in the Lord each day, each hour and each moment we are able. If living the life Jesus commands…We would love our neighbors, we would forgive easily and we would grow closer to Jesus. Let us begin this week with the love of Jesus in our hearts and show our Christian love by being kind to one another, going out of our way for someone or smiling while looking in their eyes to wish them a good day. 1 Samuel 26:23 The Lord rewards every man for his righteousness and faithfulness. Life’s lessons are learned through the love of Jesus. Smile & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment