Monday, September 20, 2010

Hard Work

As I was riding my bike I realized my tires needed some air. They weren’t real low, however just low enough to make biking somewhat more work than usual. Now I realize it is also more difficult if I only ride a couple of times a week… :) What came to my mind however is our personal life can also be more challenging if our spiritual life is low on devotion to prayer and study. When people are stressed and they want to control their lives…it is important to remember that we are not in control and it is our faith in God that gives us strength and courage to allow God to handle the situation. Just as I need to fill my tires with more air; we as Christians need to fill our souls with prayers, supplications and anticipation of God’s promises. He hears our concerns and knows our challenges…with trust and confidence we are able to live the life God has planned for us. With our hearts full of God’s Grace we can accomplish what is before us and more. Let us remember we are given amazing gifts and skills. They do us no good however it we allow the evil to steal our joy. Knowing we can do all things through Christ allows us to achieve our goals. Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. I pray we soar like the eagles in our faith, devotion and prayer life. It is with God’s Grace and Jesus’ sacrifice that we are given the gifts of Love, Peace and Joy. Let us spread the love. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment