Friday, September 17, 2010

3 Words

I have three small tiles that say “live, laugh and love”. I have them in front of my computer to remind me how each day should be spent. They are colorful and decorated with hearts, which make them look joyful. They are only three simple words but when put together they have such meaning and it shows how God would like us to live. God has such promises for us. He wants so much for us. Do we experience all that await us? I wonder. Do we live with the promises of God in our hearts? Do we Laugh with pure joy and do we Love unconditionally? Our lives can be filled beyond our expectations if we allow God and Jesus to direct our paths. Loving, Trusting and Believing are also three simple words yet when we put them with Jesus the meaning is powerful. Jesus loved us beyond any endurance we could survive; all he expects from us is to trust and to believe. Developing a strong faith through prayer, Christian fellowship and Bible study allows us to love, trust and believe. My heart fills with joy when I think of Jesus and His love. We are blessed, protected and changed through our relationship with Him. I pray we remember to Live life with God’s wisdom, Laugh with supreme joy and Love as Jesus loves us. 1 John 4:16 We know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Who ever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. Let us live, laugh and love all the while loving, trusting and believing. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment