Friday, September 10, 2010

Healing & Love

When I begin each day with “thank you Lord” I truly mean it…yet, at times like now words don’t seem to be enough. As we pray for new beginnings, new career paths or clean bill of health from an illness “thank you” seem like empty words. There was a time when I struggled with grief and loss. It was God to whom I turned and it was God who brought me out of the depths of grief. He would bring an Angel into my life just when I needed them. It would be a phone call, an invitation to lunch or a prayer sent my way. God is so amazing that in His time we are healed physically, emotionally and spiritually. We are shown through our faith God’s love and compassion. He expects trust and faithfulness from us as we go through the process of living… God then blesses us. I pray we continue to put our trust in the Lord. God will bless our continued faith as we rejoice in His Peace, Grace and Joy. James1:12Blessed is the man that perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. Walk in love with God and Jesus knowing we have the wisdom and knowledge as the children of God. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment