Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Power of Prayer

What an amazing day we have been given. I am totally solar powered. The sun is shining and the birds are singing. We are so blessed! Does this mean my life is running smoothly with no worries or concerns? Absolutely not, yet I am always calmed and uplifted with prayer. When I have more on my plate than I would like and my stomach can do that lurch as it has done on many occasions…I turn to God. I pray for the strength to continue going forward and I ask for the armor of God to comfort me. My prayers remind me that it is God who is in control I must give my concerns to God and lean back with trust in my heart. As our week begins after a long weekend I take a deep breath and exhale knowing I have nothing to dread. As we keep our lives off the fast track of worry, concerns and anxiousness we exercise our faith knowing Jesus is there. He holds us tight and leads us through the maze of agendas, schedules or financial concerns. Psalm 138: 3 When I called to you, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted. Prepare your days and weeks with the strength of prayer and the love of faith. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment