Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Invitation

Well, I have to tell you riding my bike with tires full of air was so enjoyable. I could not believe the difference it made…therefore, I have decided I am not so out of shape. :) As I rode through the neighborhood I am once again admiring the yards and homes. What caught my attention was how inviting many houses looked. They were manicured with flowered bushed and beautiful trees that adorned the driveways and beckoned you to visit. Then I would see others with over grown bushes that hid the windows and it was forlorn looking, neglected and uninviting. It made me wonder if our spiritual home is welcoming. When we begin our day are we inviting God to be part of it or are we keeping our doors closed to him. God tells us He will not enter unless invited; He will also not be part of our lives if we choose to neglect our spiritual obligations. We must follow the commands of God and to love one another as Jesus loves us. I pray we are giving the praises to God and thanking Jesus for our Salvation. When living life with Jesus I pray those around us will see the light that shines within. Let us shine as Christians with the light of God in our hearts and souls. Isaiah 30:21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” Let us walk with the Lord and show the joy we have being a Christian. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment