Sunday, October 31, 2010

Listen & Serve

When we prepare to pray do we close off all the noise? Are we able to focus only on the Lord with out any outside thoughts entering our quiet world with God? I find if I am not totally focused on God and Jesus I have difficulty concentrating on my conversation and prayers. God needs our complete attention in order for us to hear His word. There are times that I heard but didn't hear and it wasn't until later that God had given me knowledge through that quiet voice in my head and I missed it. What a disappointment. When that happens I wonder how sad and frustrated He must get with us. Let us live our lives with a close and encompassing relationship with God and Jesus. As we go through the day let us make time (quiet time) for our Lord and live expectantly for His word to enter our daily lives. Walking in alignment with God and Jesus will produce gifts and blessings beyond our imagination. God has a plan for each of us that can only be achieved through our faith, trust and devotion. Learning to listen, to follow and to serve will allow our success to unfold as we choose to live by faith. There can be no greater gift than the gift of love. I pray we are rejoicing in the day as we praise and worship God our Father , Jesus our Savior and the miracles of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:9 No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment