Thursday, November 4, 2010

Praise God

Today is coming to a close but I must do my daily devotion. Not because it is important to do one each day but because it is my way of saying thank you God for the day. I want to shout out and praise His name. What better way to show our love for Him than telling the world the joy we receive being a follower of Jesus. I am filled with love for our God after talking with my older son on the phone this morning and having such fun and listening to what a wonderful man he has become. God has blessed me with this gift. I am filled with love for our God because of friends and family who go out of their way to make my life comfortable and safe and I am filled with love for God because He fills my soul. God gives us so much and loving Him is so easy. I marvel at His patience, His mercy and His grace...I pray we are following his path and learning through Bible studies, prayer and Christian fellowship that His way is the only way. We are given the gift of eternal life; so as this day comes to an end let us give thanks for all the opportunities that came our way, for the challenges and trials we endured and for the life we have been given. Tomorrow is a new day and a blessing let us rejoice! 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment