Sunday, November 14, 2010

God's Touch

As Sunday is coming to a close we had the choice whether or not to worship our Lord and Savior… I hope you were healthy and able to enjoy the service of your choosing. My spirit gets rejuvenated and I am ready to begin the week. It is one of the best choices I make. I spend quiet time…noisy time and sporadic time with God everyday…but Sunday is the joyous time in His house. As a little girl I was always reminded to quietly meekly walk into God’s house…it was a time of wonder…I would say to myself, “Just think I am in God’s house”... And God would always touch that little girl’s heart… As an adult I know that we can receive God in all places and my prayer is that God touched your heart today through songs, prayers and scripture. Let’s carry that joy to others as we begin our week. May we show kindness to those having a difficult time, may we share joy with someone’s blessings and may we share the work God has for us throughout the week. 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Go forth with the Love, Grace and Wisdom of God… Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment