Thursday, November 18, 2010

Evening Thoughts

My daily devotion has become the evening prayer tonight…but the love of God is as strong at night as He is in the daytime. I hope your blessings through the day were received with thankfulness and joy. I cannot even imagine living one day without our Lord. Our world would be turned upside down and make no sense. I thank God for allowing us to enjoy the opportunities to work, play and help others. Too smile and wish others well, to protect our faith by sharing it with those around us and to look forward to a new day. I pray we have met the challenges that were before us and we go forth tomorrow with a renewed spirit and energy. God give us all we need and Jesus is there for strength and courage. We are blessed by the Holy Spirit and we walk with the inner light of God. Jeremiah 31:17 “There is hope for your future, declares the Lord. I pray we sleep well and wake with joy in our souls… Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment