Tuesday, August 31, 2010

God's Strength

At the end of our Ladies Bible Study we go around the room and pray for each other. I have a dear friend whose sister is dying…as I listened to the prayers being offered up for her sister and the family I was touched by the spirit of God. I am blessed with friends who love God and Jesus. We gather in His name as we study, learn and grow in faith. While there we support each other, laugh at our joys and cry at our sorrows. My prayer is that you are able to find friends and family members who share the love of God and the healing power of Jesus. When you have challenges or trials God sends you Angels and friends that will walk you through the tough times. Listening to the ladies pray for our dear friend and her family allowed me to see God in the faces and hearts of each lady…what a joy to be part of this group. Continue to follow the path God has laid out for you, surround yourselves with Christian fellowship and bask in God’s Grace, Peace and joy. Proverbs 18:10-11 The name of the Lord is a strong defense, the godly run to him and are safe. The human spirit can endure a sick body, but who can hear a crushed spirit. I pray for God’s Wisdom and the power of Jesus as we continue on our journey through life. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment