Monday, August 16, 2010

Life Changes

Have you ever thought of being a prayer warrior? Praying for family, friends and others can be a joy. It also reminds us how fragile and vulnerable life may be. I have a couple of gal friends that have had strokes…one gal in her mid 50’s and the other in her mid 60’s…both too young to have such major setbacks. I realized that any given moment our lives could change. When this happens we have two choices. Lean on God and Jesus or turn inward and feel sorry for ourselves. Every incident in our lives has a purpose…from the hurts we develop strength and courage, from the disappointments we develop character and wisdom and from our faith we develop loves that shines from in the inside out. Let’s begin a pray chain for the people in our lives whether they are friends, family or acquaintances. Being a Christian is the greatest gift we are given…lets us rejoice and show the world the love of Christ. Psalm 86:12 I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. I pray we use this day as a time for sharing the love of God and Jesus while praying for family, friends and the world. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment