Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beauty of Music

As I listen to music by Christian artist I feel refreshed. It lifts me up and fills my soul. I find it amazing how many different ways we can celebrate our Lord and Jesus Christ. When listening to certain songs I want to stand up, dance around and lift my hands in praise. What moves you? Do you have certain routines that just get you going in the morning? Do your routines involve God? When we are in prayer with the Lord whether it is through quiet time, reading the Bible, music or other forms of communication we are building the strength of faith. Through our faith we are learning how significant and powerful being in one with the Lord can be. He allows us the Grace to endure our challenges and encourages us in all our opportunities. When walking with the Lord and following His plan our lives although taxing at times will right themselves in the end. My prayer is to pursue God and Jesus Christ in all ways that fills our hearts and souls while discovering the delight God has in store for us. Proverbs 3: 5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight.” Dance to the song that fills your soul. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment