Saturday, December 4, 2010

Freedom to Pray

As I finished my email to a girlfriend who is teaching and sharing the Gospel in a communist country I rejoiced in the freedoms we have to pray and celebrate our Lord and God. When writing to her I must be aware of what is written and remember which words are not allowed like: God, Lord, Savior, pray or any other word which may lead to Christianity. We take so much for granted...I am allowed to pray for my friend in the comfort of my home, in my Bible study group or in church. What blessings. So as we go about our day I “pray” we talk to God and give Him our petitions and supplications. He hears our prayers and knows our needs…let’s give praise to our Lord and Savior and celebrate the season of love. Luke 2: 14 “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.” I raise my hands in prayer and my voice in song as we enjoy God’s grace, mercy and love. Share His Glory! Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment