Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blessings and Opportunities

As I prepare for the day I have been thinking about the blessings and opportunities that are before us. We are given so much and it is with a grateful heart that allows me to write and share my thoughts. Our Lord bequeaths each of us talents and gifts and if we are brave enough to venture out beyond our comfort zone we are able to produce what God has planned. The equation: LOB = LOS…Loss of Belief = Loss of Success…is so true. The joy of this equation is that God has already created within us all that is needed. So as we begin new adventures or continue with familiar ones let’s keep our eyes on God and remember we can do all things through Christ. My heart fills with His love and my soul wants to sing His praises. Life as a Christian may have trials and tribulations, however loving our Lord and learning to live within His commands is pure pleasure. Psalm 89:5 The heavens praise your wonders, O Lord, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones My prayer today is we all praise His name, bow in prayer and enjoy Christian fellowship through work and play. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment