Monday, January 17, 2011

Know What To Do

When feeling overwhelmed and or stressed… to whom should we turn…To God and Jesus Christ…it seems so simple and for many of us it is…but at times we become so bogged down with “stuff” that we have trouble seeing blue sky. When living our lives with constant and daily prayers and conversations with God it becomes as routine as beginning our day. That is our key…begin the day with God and Jesus Christ. Whether we are beginning with meditation or a simple prayer our routine dictates our level of stress and endurance. The more time we give to God the less stress we have to deal with; we know that God is in control and He will alleviate those feelings of “treading water” or “going down for the second time”… Psalm 25:4-5 Make Your ways known to me, Lord; teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; I wait for you all day long. God will open our eyes and reveal the path…He will guide and teach us…let us praise His name. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment