Thursday, January 20, 2011

Joy & Pleasure

As my printer buttons blink letting me know that something just isn’t right I am perplexed as to why it won’t print or copy. I have turned it upside down, turned it off, looked for a paper that might be caught but to no avail…it will not work. I have emailed the Epson support group and now I wait…and wait…and wait…it gives me time to reflect on my computer knowledge or lack of, time wasted trying to do it myself and prayers for God’s quick intervention :) It reminds me of our lives. When things begin to go wrong we decide to check out all avenues so we can fix it ourselves. We can turn our lives upside down looking for that magic formula that allows all the conflict, problems or dilemmas to dissolve so we can return to that angelic life. Of course the only answer is God and Jesus Christ. When we turn to our Lord with a humble and contrite heart God hears our call. He is our comfort, our strength and our power as we walk through our challenges. We are blessed with His love, mercy and grace. I pray we continue to turn to God, trust His word and accept His open arms. Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever. Call out to God and know that He hears your voice. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment