Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Give Praise

Following the love of Jesus is such a gift…we are given this choice on a daily basis…when we are having a tough day and all seems to crumble around us…God and Jesus are there…when we are blessed with good news or given fresh opportunities to grow we can thank God. Throughout our day let’s give praise to our Lord for helping us through the struggles, the lost opportunities or broken relationships. It is by His love, compassion and mercy that fill our hearts and souls. Reach out to Him, glorify His name and trust that all will be as He has planned. Let us continue growing in faith as we pray for strength, courage and confidence to walk through the next challenge. God is there for us. Psalm 59:9-10 O my Strength, I watch for you; O God, are my fortress, my loving God. God will go before me. Walking in faith is showing our love for God. Smiles & Blessings, Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment