Thursday, September 10, 2015

Prayer Warriors


Our lives are up and down and at times may seem more like downs than ups, however we are blessed with our Lord who continues to guide us. Sometimes His guidance is through music, which lifts us up, other times it will be an article we have read, a friend who reaches out to us or a movie.

This past weekend we went to see "The War Room" and I have to tell you it was inspirational. I laughed, I had tears and by the end of the movie we applauded. It was the reminder I needed to continue being a prayer warrior.

We tend to get bogged down by own issues, yet the Lord is waiting for us to pray for others, to shine as God's light. We forget what a privilege we are given when we are able to pray for others or plant seeds for those who do not know our Lord and Savior, Jesus.

Let us go worth today knowing we have asked God's blessing for those in need, for continued healing, for peace and comfort or for the knowledge of knowing Him. We have an amazing opportunity to model our faith....let us shine as Christians and spread His love.

Micah 7:7
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,  I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

I pray we continue to rejoice in His name and praise God for His love, mercy and grace.

Smiles & Blessings,
Cynthia Collins Kaitfors

No comments:

Post a Comment